Jul 26, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday : Sticky Chicken



Finally I was able to get it together enough to have a Muffin Tin Monday.
If you don`t know what I am talking about take a little trip over to Muffin Tin  Mom and learn all about it.
This week the Twins had a Tin for Two.
Sticky Chicken Drums ( Ingredients and How to at the end of this post), Red Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Carrot,  1 Minute older had Ketchup, 1 Minute Younger had Mayo, there was some fresh Pretzel/Brezel ( How I made them you can read Here!), Mini Smartis and Apple as Dessert.



Sticky Chicken

8 - 12 chicken legs and/or thighs
1 cup ketchup
1/4 honey
1 /3 cup brown sugar ( if you want it sweeter add more )
1/2 cup Worcestershire Sauce or Soy Sauce if you like it salty  
Minced or crushed garlic

Put the chicken into a Ziplock Bag  and add all the other Ingredients. close the bag and give it a good squish. ( this I let the kids do, I just love the giggles and think that this makes the chicken taste so much sweeter). Put the chicken and let it marinade for at least 2 hours.
Bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes now and then turning the pieces making sure they don`t burn.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

That sticky chicken recipe looks so gooood! I'm bookmarking this for later reference!

I love your "tin for two". So very cute. :)

Evenspor said...

That chicken sounds yummy.

Sandy said...

Yum! That chicken looks so good! I must try it!

Shannon said...

Looks yummy. I'll have to try the chicken recipe, sounds right up our alley.

Unknown said...

The chicken looks great! I will have to try this recipe.