Jan 15, 2010

Kids in the Kitchen: They made Breakfast alone...



Why do they do this to me?

I could tell you all kind of cute stories about my boys. I could tell you that I love them, that they are clever, but you see maybe they are to clever.

Each Day this two can help me cooking, I always think about something for them to do. Because they are only allowed in the kitchen with a grownup. you want to know why? look at the pictures.
Yes I know they are just playing, but can`t they use there own kitchen?
But the biggest problem is on the second Picture to see.


Yes I am happy they were unable to open the Milk and yes I was lucky this time that they had not come to the eggs yet.  But do you also see that sharp knife??

They make me so mad, in the middle of the night they get up and do things like that. should I stop cooking with them? cook more with them?

The only thing I know is that I will sure make some Pictures. This little Top chefs want to cook so why not show it to you.

Have a lovely Day and let somebody cook for you.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Mmm breakfast! Ha. Maybe not an ideal play session but it sure makes for a funny story! Glad they were okay and nothing big was wasted. Great satay too by the way and thanks for the comment.