May 17, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday: Birds and Nests



Finally I was able to take a picture of our Muffin Tin ( yes I know it is not a Tin) Snack.

So I just have to post about it and take Part in the Muffin Tin Monday.

I love to see what all the others do and maybe you would also have fun.

Just go to Muffin Tin Mom and be amazed.

For our first time we did something simple, we had whole grain toast Duck with cream cheese, Bird sausage in a nest made out of carrot salad and some peanuts as bird feed.

The twins loved it.

17 comments:

Mama to 5 said...

I love the birds in the nests - very cute!

Unknown said...

I love the nestsn birds!

Christina said...

I'm loving the sausage birds in the carrot salad nest. Great idea!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

bird sausage, awesome!

Unknown said...

where did you find the tiny bird cutter?

Wic said...

@Nf1andprek-whisper
the tiny bird cutter is one of 80 cutters I have from my Grandmother. She was as obsessed with Cookie Cutters as I am.

Lisa said...

Great tin!! Love the nest!!

UtahJenny said...

How adorable - and carrot salad = YUM!

Jamie said...

So cute and yummy! :)

Jenny said...

I wish I would have thought of using cookie cutters - although I don't think we have a bird cutter; those are so cute!

Robbins Zoo said...

What a great tin! :o) I may have to try my little ones on carrot salad.

The Princess said...

Ooooh carrot salad for nests - I think that is a groovy idea. I will have to remember that one.

Mommyof2girlz/StephD said...

Great idea using shredded carrots for the nest..a wonderful first MTM :)

Anonymous said...

I think your tin was one of my favorites this week. Very cute!

Jennifer Juniper said...

I love this theme - how fun to have a lunch like this!

Lori said...

That is a fun tin! And I LOVED your boy's birthday cakes!! We tried fondant once and it tasted gross so we haven't done it again, but we are definitely going to try the marshmallow fondant. Thanks for the recipe!

Unknown said...

great MTM. I love the sausage birds.